Friday, April 5, 2013

my "ochre" and i in the softness of the early morning light





i finished my ochre cardigan yesterday and i LOVE everything about this knittingproject:
the pattern, yarnblend AND color!
the only thing i have left on it is to sew on a hook and eye closure but i need to buy one first,
in the meantime my beautiful atelier nausika brooch does the work OR i can simply have it open....both is pretty i think...*smiling*...
it is enormously satisfying to finish a knitting project AND excitingly fun to start on a new...ha-ha....
next project is soon on my knitting needles but first i am going to finish reading the book The art of hearing heartbeats, i enjoy it SO much!
visible lovely signs of spring moving closer these days:
yesterday a fly was buzzing around in my windowsill
and in some places the ground is free for both snow and ice so it is possible to take a walk in lighter shoes...goodbye winterboots!!




No comments:

Post a Comment